At tomorrow’s meeting, the Four Cities Coalition will discuss a number of issues affecting the local areas. Most important ones that may affect College Park include a discussion about the cancellation of B30 bus route and the detailed site plan of the Greenbelt Metro (FBI) development.
The meeting will be held at the College Park City Hall, starting at 7:30 pm. The meetings are open to all residents. The full agenda is below:
- Introduction of Nicole Ard, Greenbelt City Manager
- Update from College Park on the RISE Zone
- Possible cancellation of RTA Route G that runs through College Park and Greenbelt
- Opposition to WMATA’s plan to cancel bus route B30 (Greenbelt Station – BWI)
- Presentation by Chad Williams, Project Manager, M-NCPPC, on the Prince George’s County Zoning Rewrite
- Presentation from Greenbelt Community Animal Response Team (CART)
- Discussion on ways to encourage Pepco to take more of a regional approach to its vegetation management program in light of an issue that occurred on State property at the municipal boundary of Berwyn Heights and Greenbelt
- FCC filing regarding deployment of small cell infrastructure in municipalities
- Incorrect state allocations of fiscal reimbursements to municipalities.
- Update from Greenbelt on the DSP for north core infrastructure