|Vol. 2 Issue 19 – Always Remember
Please remember to take a moment on Sunday, September 11th to think of the First Responders and citizens who lost their lives in 2001. We can never thank our police officers, firefighters and EMTs enough for all they do to protect us.
Vendors returning this week:
- Inge’s Crochet will be back this week after a month of visiting family.
- Dr. Grazia will return this week and next with information regarding Terrapin Care Center
- Unique Eats and Scents will return this week
Vendors absent this week:
- Heavenly Created Desserts will return next week as they need to attend to some family concerns.
- While the heat doesn’t bother the owners of Peacesake Candles it does bother the candles. They will return (hopefully) next week.
- Designed Naturally will return next week after she attends to some family affairs.
- Unique Eats & Scents is also attending to some family affairs. We will see them next week as well.
This week’s vendors include:
Roy and Arti’s Kitchen and Garden: Prepared Indonesian cuisine and vegetables
Papered Perfection: Handcrafted note cards, albums
Valencia’s Produce: Berries, flowers and herbs
Amity Kitchen: Thai food, Spring Rolls and Mango Sticky Rice
Calvert Farm: Produce and fruits
A Little Pottery: Pottery
Dicot Farm: Produce
Waltz Family Farm: Meat, eggs and cheeses
Alcoba Coffee: Guatemalan coffee by the pound and by the cup
The Baked Apple: Breads, muffins
Designed Naturally: Natural bead jewelry
China Garden Art: Recycled china and glass made into lawn ornaments
Baker Charley: Gluten free bread and baked goods
Christiane’s Designs: Knit hats, gloves, scarves, pet and baby items
Terrapin Care Center: Chiropractic information
Inge’s Crochet: Hand made crochet items