The Prince George’s County’s Summer Youth Enrichment Program (SYEP) offers County youth and young adults ages 14 to 22 enriching and constructive summer work experiences in community organizations, private sector companies, and government agencies.
The program provides young people with the opportunity to:
- Learn new job skills while working
- Experience professional development opportunities
- Gain exposure to a diverse range of careers
- Participate in job readiness training
- Network with industry leaders
- Build your positive working relationships
- Earn pay for meaningful and rewarding work experiences
More can be found here on the County website.