After the WSSC has completed their water main replacement work, they will start working on the road surfacing and milling work.
Beginning on Today June 16, 2017 NZI Construction Inc., working for the City, will begin Milling the following streets:
- Narragansett Pkwy – Lackawanna Street to 52nd Ave (only the east side)
- Keota terrace
- 52nd Avenue – Lackawanna Street to Narragansett Pkwy
- Kennebunk Terr
- 50th Place – Cheyenne Place to Delaware Street
Construction barrels and cones have been placed along both sides of the each street with “ Emergency No Parking” notices on them.
The plan is to mill:
- Narragansett Pkwy & Keota terrace on Friday June 16th
- 52nd Avenue, Kennebunk Terr, and 50th Place on Monday June 19th
The plan is to Pave:
- Narragansett Pkwy & Keota terrace on Tuesday June 20th
- 52nd Avenue, Kennebunk Terr, and 50th Place on Tuesday 20th