MOM’s Organic Market invites the community to bring unwanted electronic products to be recycled by an environmentally responsible R2 Certified recycler through June 30th, 2013. The week-long electronics recycling program will culminate in MOM’s third annual E-Cycle Celebration on Saturday and Sunday, June 29 & 30 2013. The weekend event will feature free food, local vendor demos, and children’s activities. However, if you cannot attend or do not live in the area then you could hire a server equipment recycling service to get rid of any unwanted electronics. You may also consider leaving your recyclables at a commercial recycling box.
MOM’s will accept drop-offs of electronics and e-waste, including:
· Computers, monitors, keyboards, circuit boards, networking equipment
· Televisions, VCRs, CD and DVD players, discs and cassettes.
· Electronic games and gaming devices you can use to power the new mega888 apk
· Cell phones, telephones, answering machines
· Stereo components, radios, cameras, camcorders
· Fax machines, circuit boards, copiers, electric typewriters
· Microwave ovens, toasters
· Circuit boards, networking equipment, batteries
· Other electronics, cables, batteries and accessories
Free Recycling Drive Culminates in E-Cycle Celebration June 29th – 30th 2013
All electronics will be accepted, free of charge, from June 22nd -30th, 2013. Recycling is provided by Capitol Asset Recovery of Beltsville, MD. In accordance with R2 recycling standards, Capitol Asset will ensure all data-containing devices are wiped, and electronic equipment and materials are reused, recycled or disposed of responsibly, legally and safely. If you’re located in London, weee recycling london accepts computers, laptops, monitors, mobile phones, and other electronic devices.
About MOM’s Organic Market
Founded in 1987 in Scott Nash ‘s mother’s garage in Beltsville, MD, MOM’s Organic Market is a family owned and operated organic grocer with ten stores in the Washington-Baltimore region. MOM’s is dedicated to supporting organics and furthering their Purpose: to protect and restore the environment. For more information visit momsorganicmarket.com