The City has updated the December leaf collection schedule.
According to the schedule, the leaf collection will happen tomorrow and Thursday on the west side of Rhode Island Avenue. Public Works will come to the east of Rhode Island next week, on next Monday and Tuesday.
The final leaf collection will happen next month, on January 6th and 7th , in west and east side of Rhode Island.
Also, please consider the following information and adhere to the rules of leaf collection season:
- Rake leaves to the curb. Pile leaves away from cars and storm drains. The leaf vacuum cannot reach around cars.
- Remove tree limbs, rocks, trash, and other debris from leaves to be collected. They can damage the equipment and cause delays.
- Noise and dust may be noticeable. Dry conditions generate more dust. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- If you bag leaves, please put them out when the leaf vacuum is scheduled. Yard waste trucks will not be collecting bagged yard waste during your regular trash and recycling day during this time.
- Use paper yard waste bags or approved reusable containers.
- Do not put them out with regular trash.
- No bagging is necessary in the fall.
Please let me know if you have any questions.