- Monday, SA6-Rhode Island Ave, East (final collection for this area)
- Tuesday, finish SA6-Rhode Island Ave, East (final collection for this area)
- Wednesday, SA3-Estates & Yarrow
- Thursday, finish SA3-Estates & Yarrow
Click here for the most recent leaf calendar.
Curbside Leaf Collection Tips
- Bagging is not necessary during leaf collection with vacuums. Grass can be included in your leaf piles, but no sticks, branches, vines, or woody materials (these items require a special collection, call to schedule).
- Rake leaves to the curb but do not put them in the street. Pile leaves away from cars and storm drains as the leaf vacuum cannot reach around cars.
- Remove tree limbs, rocks, trash, and other debris from leaves to be collected. These items damage the equipment and cause delays.
- Noise and dust may be noticeable as dry conditions generate more dust. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Weekly yard waste collections on regular trash collection days are ongoing, if yours is inadvertently missed, please call for a special collection 240-487-3590.
[City of College Park]