Please be advised that on or about Monday, November 29th the City will begin milling 51st Place. The Resurfacing will be followed shortly afterward. Weather permitting All work is expected to be completed by Friday.
- Door Hanger Notification will be placed on all the affected homes today. Construction barrels and parking notices will be placed prior to the work beginning.
- Milling operation -The road will be open to traffic during the milling operation and on-street parking will be prohibited.
- Resurfacing operation – Only one lane of traffic will be maintained during the resurfacing operation and on-street parking will be prohibited.
- We expect the milling operation to take one day followed by the resurfacing which will also take about one day. During both operations, there will be construction vehicles of all sizes on the road. If you do not need to drive on this road, please don’t. This work is labor-intensive so be mindful of the construction personal working in the street.
- Watch for construction barrels with further notifications.
The City apologizes for any inconvenience and appreciates your assistance.
If you have any concerns or questions please contact City Engineer Steve Halpern at email@example.com