Watch your car’s speed next time you drive around Paint Branch Parkwy and Trolly trail.
The camera was installed last Friday, but you’d be getting a warning now for any speed violation. That will change after Nov 15, when you’ll be getting a $40 citation for each violation.
There hasn’t been any word when the north College Park will be getting speed cameras. A few locations that have been sought for cameras in the city are:
- Rhode Island Avenue from Route 193 north to the City boundary
- Metzerott Road within City boundaries from University Boulevard to Adelphi Road
- Greenbelt Road from Route 1, Baltimore Avenue, to Rhode Island Avenue
- Route 1, Baltimore Avenue, from Beechwood Road to Indian Lane
- University Boulevard within the City boundaries from Adelphi Road to 49th Avenue